Friday 1 February 2013

Be A CTMH Consultant

Want everything in the catalogue !!  
 
Sign up as consultant today and turn your love for
Close to my Heart products into a profitable business.
 
 
It’s easy to join. Start by visiting "Be A Consultant" and click on the “Let’s Get Started” link and complete the form.
 
As part of your enrollment you will purchase the New Consultant Essentials Kit for only $49! You will receive the basic business and creative supplies you want most. All the supplies in the kit have a retail value of approximately $155!
 
If you'd like a leg up in your new business, we recommend the New Consultant Master Kit for just $99! With a retail value of approximately $335, the Master kit includes expanded business items, along with additional products and Studio J layouts, to help you organize your business and reach your creative and financial goals. It’s an investment that will reap big rewards!

Essentials CTMH Consultant Kit Includes
Approximately: $155 Value $49.00
- Read me first letter
- Current Idea book x 3
- Hostess Order forms x 5
- Close to my Heart Color Swatches (W471)
- Spring/Summer 2013 B&T Duos Samper (W1123)
- Petite Perks Critter Expressions Stamp Set (W2025)
- Workshop on the Go Chantilly Scrapbooking Kit (G1035)
- Chantilly Complements Dimensional Elements (X7163C)
- Reflections Scrapbook Program (9037)
- Originals Card Confidence Program (9036)
- Buttercup Exclusive Inks Pad (Z2110)
- Cotton Candy Exclusive Inks Pad (Z2193)
- Spinner (Z1832)

- My Acrylic Wheel of Life Stamp Set (D1545)
- My Acrylic For a Friend Stamp Set (D1542)
- My Acrylic Block 4x5" (Y1012)
 
 
Master CTMH Consultant Kit
Approximately: $335 Value $99.00

Includes everything in the essentials kit shown above plus more supples and 5 Studio J layouts

- My Creations 6"x6" Canvas Display (Z1818)
- My Creations Star (Z1803)
- Color-ready Seam Binding Ribbon (Z1732)
- Cello Bags x 25 (W1152)
- My Acrylic Stamp Scrubber (Z1782)
- My Acrylic Spritz Cleaner (1778)
- Bonding Memories Glue (1512)
- Sponge (Z697)
- Liquid Glass (Z679)
- Non-stick Microtip Scrissors (Z1836)
- My Acrylic Glamour Uppercase Stamp set (D1537)
- My Acrylic 3"x3" Block (Y1006)
 



So what are you waiting for, contact me for more information or use the link below to sign-up today.

Be A CTMH Consultant

No comments:

Post a Comment