Saturday 5 January 2013

Spring/Summer 2013 Idea Book Sneak Peak

I am super excited to share a sneak peak of the new My Reflections Paperpacks and Workshop On The Go Kits featured in the Spring/Summer 2013 Catalogue.

The new catalogue features 7 gorgeous paper themes and 9 coordinating WOTG Kits...

My personal favorite is the beachy "Surf's up" Collection - but the fun "Later Sk8ter" and versatille "For Always" collections are a close second. 

What's your favorite?

So after showing off those amazing paperpacks I should point out the launch date for the new catalogue is February 1, 2013 - so 15 days to go.

To get a FREE copy of the new Spring/Summer 2013 Idea Book send me an email with your contact information...

Now Get Scrappin'

2 comments:

  1. Looks Awesome Famida, looking forward to seeing some artwork from you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Pam - I love sharing my projects, almost as fun as creating them :)

    ReplyDelete